Thursday, August 25, 2016

My Japanese house

What would you expect me to do just after coming to Japan?
Shopping Lolita dresses? Concerts? No? Then vegan food?..Well, then maybe like a proper student.. Learning? Not this time.
I spent all three days in Japan cleaning. It is not even that the flat was so dirty but still I got used to high standard. It looked pretty well outside but then I opened something or wanted to take a shower, make food and.. I could not survive in such a place.

But do you know what was the strangest I enjoyed it! Okay I finished really tired but I had fun. Moving into a fully furnished house is the best adventure ever. It just looks like a family living here had come to work and school but in fact it is your own place so you can look everywhere, check every corner, try every thing. I had so many surprises during cleaning, finding this and there some interesting stuff and trying to arrange everything according to my liking.

I will post some pics. Especially dedicated to future IUC students who will look for apartments pictures. I was doing the same actually and could not find enough.

So here is Star Heights in Kikuna (Yokohama)

Let's start from my room.

When I arrived it looked like that:


Turned it into:


I really like this Japanese style. Sitting on this low chair is so comfortable. And there is no better rest than lying on the tatami. The bed is also very low. I love this hanger. All my jewelry can stay there <3

Fusuma inside



My flatmate's room does not have tatami but look at this cute pillow <3


Let's go further.

Genkan. When you are supposed to leave your shoes.


Fusuma to enter rooms


Kitchen


We have coffee maker and of course suihanki <3 Rice everyday. Haha xD



 So many nice dishes in Japanese style



So many chopsticks and suihanki spoons


Washing machine and drying machine


Toilet


And bathroom. Again Japanese style so with ofuro



Anyway now after making an order I really feel like home. It is incomparable better than any dormitory. You do really have your own place. And probably (as I know myself) it will become more and more cute with time. I look forward to compare these pics with the ones from next year xD

Not sure if I make a post about the vicinity so I can add that it is a residential area with many shops, supermarkets and the station is really close. Starts well except big, really big worms which try to enter house... They hits windows with big power without the end... Scary indeed..


ZapiszZapisz

No comments:

Post a Comment