Tuesday, August 30, 2016

My own pace

Going to a typical tourist spots in Tokyo does not really interest me.
I saw them when I was there for the first time and do not feel like seeing them once again.
Another thing is just wandering around and finding some new places.
Not famous not even always interesting but exploring is what allows us to feel the city and its life.
And Tokyo has many treasures hidden here and there.

Look at this shop with handmade bears.



Look at these buildings in Jiyugaoka. European city or some kind of Princess land? No.
Just some random beauty salons. Beauty stays as a leading rule in Japan.




I do love museums but I do not feel obligated to see most famous ones which you "definitely" should see. I am far beyond the thinking which would determine me to do anything. I just follow my one interests and things I love. Life is too short for following checking lists.

So how about the exhibition of clothes for children? Tokyo Metropolitan Teien museum. Simply perfect! Just a pity that pictures were not allowed and I can not show you all these beauties.



Just following my one pace.


Enjoying good company, yummy dinner
and the simplest view.
Like Harajuku all in rain from the upcoming typhoon
watched through the window of warm cafe
where I drink my soya latte.
Everything stops for the moment.




No comments:

Post a Comment