Saturday, September 3, 2016

First two weeks. Ballet, Ghibli, Marie Antoinette.

Tomorrow classes start so that means that I am in Japan already two weeks.
Almost unbelievable how quickly the time passed.
I spent a lot of time in Tokyo and enjoyed every while so much that I feel like crying. Is it even real? Everything seems to be a dream I made up by myself.

My daruma got two eyes and all dreams are coming true.


1. Ballet recital in Shinjuku Bunka Center. 
As it was my friend's friend's ballet group I was even able to peek at the backstage.

I was really shocked how high is their level. How perfect are their lines and above everything how emotional was the modern dance part. I heard a lot about Japanese dancers who are good at style but have problems with expressing emotions. Believe me this one was complete. 
I was moved to my heart's content.


2. I always dreamed to enter Nekobus. 
It is impossible in Ghibli museum but on the Roppongi exhibition
I was able to do it!




In the majority of the exhibition space photos were forbidden
(I hate that it is so common in Japan...)...
Anyway it is really worth seeing.
In contrast to the Ghibli museum which is more oriented for having fun
this one says more about history, shows some old illustrations.
And this ship from Laputa is impressing, indeed.





I was also able to meet an old friend
from two years ago.
This kind of meetings are always very sentimental.
Especially when you see how people are getting all grown up
and go into direction of their own dreams.
It always makes my spirit up.



The view from Roppongi Mori Art Museum
(where was the exhibition) is amazing.
As I said already and I will probably say one more/ many times I do love big cities.






3. And yesterday: Les filles Marie Antoinette party
in Laforet Harajuku.
So unique to enter Laforet after closing!

Very small event. It was only around 25 people.
There was a fashion and flower show
and then just time for pictures and talk.

My outfit.
I was wearing Polish brand Lady Sloth
and it was praised a lot.
A girl from Kera asked me for pics
and I also introduced her the brand.
So amazing to have Polish brand to be proud of.


Models.





Les filles Marie Antoinette refers to the french queen
with the idea that when she was to be reborn
she would definitely fancy Harajuku.
Even though the designer Junichi Hakamaki refers
to an European figure he still highlights his fashion to be 
Made in Japan
believing that it will spread around the world.
Marie Antoinette girls are everywhere
and their dreams can come true
thanks to Harajuku fashion.
This is also impressive how he joins historical fashion
with modern feel (shorter, comfortable dresses, jackets which
can be worn with trousers to stay cute everyday) 
and also pop cultural elements
like Godzilla.

With Junichi Hakamaki
He really spoke a lot.
Definitely needs to interview him for my research.


This outfit is even made for dogs!


With Ai Akizuki.
Lolita activist who was a party host.




Yes, Minori was also here.
I saw her for the first time
and she is much more stunning in reality.
All her make-up is just a pure perfection.
She is all cute and small.
Still can not believe that she exists outside the fairy tale.
Probably all yesterday party was one big dream
and she is just a part of it.
That would explain everything.

4. To finish this 2 weeks summary: shopping.
I bought a lot so there is no sense to mention
all of it but just two most perfect things.

Alice phone case



Alice Babyssb wallet



So this is how things are going for those who would ask.

5. Tomorrow school starts so there will be less time for all pleasures.
But just take a look how the 
Inter-University Center for Japanese language studies is located.
Just around the ocean in an amazing Pacifico Yokohama building.




Still like a dream.
Of course that it is going to be hard but in fact
perfect Japanese is the only thing I really do need right now.
I do really lack.
Good motivation for the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment