Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Versailles in Marui

I would like to share some pictures from an amazing day which I owe to my favorite band Versailles.
Above everything there were some following events: autograph sessions, cheki shooting 
and talk show which you could enter by buying stuff in the shop.
Everything is a kind of preparation before a dream day which will come in February:
their life in Budokan. It is like a dream also for them.
They made it big.
I want to read it as a good sign for all visual kei.

I have already posted my shopping and exhibition picture in the previous post so here is the result: an amazing day with a talk show, long waiting (well...) and cheki shooting. I was also able to meet some other Versailles fans and as usual I was not disappointed. Love for Versailles is a way to meet best people. Btw I even met my best friend thanks to Versailles even though it was by the Internet.



We started a day with karaoke and ended it with a dinner to make some kind of frame for all the rest.

Window exhibition. They also appeared in the window themselves. 
We were a little too late and did not see all their show there xD



Parfait from Versailles cafe


Teru straightly from a fairytale rushing through Marui



Getting fancy before. Powder room.



On the exhibition

I really like this one.
We look like straightly from a French court portrait.




And cheki <333
Heart with Hizaki. Must confess that my thought when
doing it was: "omg your hand is so big and masculine, dear princess" xD


I always dreamed about having a picture with them.
All of them. And here is it and I must confess that
I am proud of my decision...
The decision of choosing this bolero.
This sleeve on the photo is the best thing that could happen to me xD


No comments:

Post a Comment