Saturday, August 27, 2016

Kawaii Monster Cafe!

So I am here again. Harajuku.
No matter how much it is changing it is still that cool.
I missed it that much.


I met with my friend after a long time. Two years!
Shopping and themed cafe in Tokyo 
is a set that always makes a good day.
Very good day that you just live
without thinking about a reason for it.



Kawaii monster cafe
This is what kind of place it is:




This is like the most Harajuku place in Harajuku
(even though it is new)
produced by Sebastian Masuda-
the owner of brand 6% DOKIDOKI
and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu producer.
He is also known from his collaboration with Cool Japan idea.
Cafe seems to work quite good for it as well
as there was many tourists inside.
Well mostly to see crazy Japan face but still
it works for Cool Japan goals.

It is not kawaii in a simply sweet sense
it is an edgy face of it.
All cafe looks like a tummy of a monster
who just swallowed you.
The tummy that is governed by Monster girls.



And food.
My friend's burger


I finished with salat
but at least something vegan!
(in fact vegetarian but they made it vegan when asked)


They also had a performance
and asked me to join hahxD
I can not believe but I enjoyed dancing on stage
in front of some many people.
Such a priceless memory :3
Do things that you would never expect yourself to do.
This is the power of Harajuku.




ZapiszZapisz

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha. I was in Harajuku and Yoyogi koen on August 26th. My last day in Japan. :P

    ReplyDelete